The English Center Registration
Contact Us
Home Features Courses Student Visa Resources
Student Visa
English Center USA is authorized by the US Federal Government to issue I-20 documents for F-1 student visas. If you are currently in your country and you want to study English with us, we can send you an I-20. If you are studying in the US, we can transfer your I-20 to us.

To receive an I-20, a student must submit an I-20 APPLICATION and required documents.

Students who want to study at English Center USA on a student visa must take the full-time program.

Click here for I-20 APPLICATION